Friday, September 05, 2008

The Chronicle of the Shameless-Victimised-Culprit's Hilarious Begging Entry..(OMG!!! SHE JUST NEVER LEARN to SHUT UP!!!STUPID OR WHAT!??!)

...i had a dream...of a shameless culprit writing a letter to me.. or should i say shameless victim.. HAHA!?!?..

Here it goes...ENJOY!!! heehee!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As an individual who had involved with all the saga (woah! what a vocab to use) in XXXX, if you
have ever treated me as a friend (have this person ever respected her FRIENDS in d 1st place?!) or at least a colleague (answer, NEVER!not at all!& never will be.. so stop DREAMING!), I would
really appreciate (TOO LATE!) it if you could give me your honest (are you honest urself?!) reply on this..

Apart from what was discussed in the meeting about the rumors (HAHA!what a word to use..), could
I find out from you, what are the news that has been going around
about me? (why?! SCARED AH?! guilty? or feel victimised AGAIN?!?!)

Honestly, I feel affected when friends (stop using d word FRIENDS!!) whom I have known since long
in XXXX decided to ignore me or just walk past me as though I did
not exist ever since XXXX came into the picture. (you DESERVE ALL THESE!cos u never learn to KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT!!)

Count it as my misfortune (u still can BLAME on misfortune.. u are totally hopeless!) that I have to be the 1st person to come
in contact with her and be on talking terms and if I had known I
will be dragged into the picture, I should not have spoken to the
XXXXX XXXX about her (with the intention of giving them insider
information as to how XXXX is actually like). About me going around
the XXXXX XXXX asking about the meeting, well, that is another
issue altogether. as again my good intention (gd intention.. benefitting yourself?!) screwed (eh..that will be done by your husband..or other men we dunno..) me in the end.

As affected as I am , I have to accept the fact that things will not
be the same again between me and XXXX.(glad you KNOW!!!)

But at least, appreciate (TOO LATE LA!!STOP ACTING!) if you could provide me closure to this
whole episode to what actually spark off all the XXXXxxxx opinions
about me. (answer: COS U NEVER LEARN WHEN TO SHUT UP!!! U DUN EVEN KNW WHEN UR SO CALLED 'FRIENDS' ARE GIVING U CHANCE, U GAVE UP THAT CHANCE YOURSELF!!!)

p/s: if you do decide not to reply me, I will respect that (dun bullshit, if u dun get any answer that is bcos..no one can be bothered!!! cos this is a BIG GREAT JOKE!!!)


(Footnote: please note that this is based on imagination, no such thing / incident actually took place.. hee hee! i DREAMT about this whole incident.. LOLS!lalalalalla =P)


~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~
(is this slightly more interesting than the Muah Chee Story? heehee)
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
if you guys realise.. in my dream...there were many occasions which the word 'FRIENDS' are used.. but the so called 'FRIENDS' is this shameless victim's STEPPING STONE.. however, what goes round will come around (NEED TO ELABORATE? IF NOT BE ON HERSELF, IT WILL BE ON HER LOVED ONES!!!). so no qualms and worries abt that..god has eyes!!! this is not the first time i had dreamt of this shameless person SHOOTING HER BIG MOUTH OFF!!! OMG.. all i can comment is.. BRAINLESS!!!

p.s.: have you heard??? d rumors has spread to nation-wide, soon worldwide.. wahahhaha.. sounds more pathetic la.. so she can cry more in my dreams~~~ lalalalla =P and YES!!! no matter who you send what you send.. it will become RUMORS!!! i will MAKE SURE d WHOLE WORLD knws about it!!! haha~ oki.. im dreaming and digressing again.. hais.. hahahahah!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home